This feature is great for combining multiple orders to a single shipment for the same customer within a 24-hour period. Combining orders that are shipping to the same address within this period can potentially save you on shipping costs.
To Combine Orders:
- Go to Orders in the web/mobile app and toggle on Delay Processing.
- Toggling this on will delay processing on new paid orders for 24 hours and display a checkable button next to eligible orders that can be combined.
- Note: Orders must be paid before combining. If you have Auto Checkout and Delay Processing turned on, any orders that are not combined will process as normal after 24 hours.
In your Orders tab, you can search by customer's name or go through the list of orders to combine. Select the orders you want to combine.Note: Only orders that are paid and not yet processed can be combined.
- Orders that are selected will then have two options:
- Combine Order- eligible orders that can be combined
- Process Now- orders that you want to bypass the 24 hour delay processing (this is in case you have customers without multiple orders within a 24 hour period). Once this is selected, it will go into processing and cannot be combined with any orders.
- Selecting Combine Order will prompt you to confirm the shipping address.
- If the shipping addresses are the same for all orders selected, there will be a default address displayed.
- If the shipping addresses are different, no default address will be displayed and a dropdown will be available to select the appropriate one.
- The combined total, number of packages, and any potential savings on shipping costs after combining orders will be displayed.
Note: If there is any shipping adjustment, it will be refunded to the payment method at the time of checkout.
- Click Continue and Confirm to combine orders
- Once orders are combined, it will start processing and this action cannot be reversed
- Combined orders cannot have additional orders added to them once it has been confirmed
- Combined Order Summary can be found by clicking into order details and displayed at the bottom.