Set your own price rules before adding products to your Shopify store to save some more time.
Please note: this is a universal price rule and will apply to all products that you add to your Shopify store.
- To access this feature, log in to the Trendsi web app.
- Click on your profile icon on the upper right-hand corner and select "Price Rules".
- To access this feature, log in to the Trendsi mobile app.
- Go to "Account" tab on bottom and tap "Price Rules".
1. Selling Price
- Set a multiplier rule or fixed dollar amount to be added to the product cost.
2. Compare At Price (optional)
- If you would also like to add this price, set a multiplier rule or fixed dollar amount to the product cost.
3. Assign Cents
- End all your prices with the format of your choice, e.g. 0.99, 0.87, 0.00, etc.
- If you do not set a format here, it will default to the multiplier or dollar amount added to product cost that you have set in "Selling Price".
4. Assign Compare At Price Cents
- End your Compare At price with the format of your choice.
- If you do not set a format here, it will default to the multiplier or dollar amount added to product cost that you have set in "Compare At Price".
Click "Save" when finished.
Please note: You will see the Price Rule apply when you are adding the products to your Shopify store. It will not change the universal Suggested Resale Price on the Trendsi app.
These rules can be changed whenever you like and will apply to any new products you are adding to your store. Once a product is added to your Shopify store, any price adjustments will need to be done on the Shopify side or you can delete the product and re-add with the new Price Rule.